A face mask is applied to your face to treat a particular skin type or condition whether it is dry, oily, sensitive, red, or dehydrate. Face mask generally stay on your face for 10 to 15 minutes and consists of many types of ingredients like clay, mud, aloe Vera, essential oils, herbs, vitamins, and Algae. Whether you get a facial from a hair salon or if you make your face pack at home, it can go a long way in improving your skin health. There are many types of face masks available according to your preference and budget. Read More
Benefits of Face Masks
Some benefits of face masks are:
- It gives an even skin tone.
- It diminishes fine lines.
- It helps you in giving firmer skin.
- It increases hydration.
- It refines skin pores.
- It helps in slowing down ageing.
Types of Face Masks
There are roughly 7 types of face mask available in the market:
- Sleep face mask- it gives you extra hydration when required.
- Charcoal face mask- it is good for detoxifying the skin and also good for oily complexions and acne.
- Gel face mask- it is best for dehydrated, dry, and sensitive skin.
- Peel-off face mask- it is good for fighting acne and refining pores of the skin.
- Cream mask- it is beneficial for mature skin and gives you a hydration boost.
- Clay or Mud Mask- It removes toxins from the face and it is great for acne-prone skin.
Where to Buy Face Masks?
Choosing the correct face mask for you can be challenging. You have to figure out which skin problems you want to treat and what is your budget.
Buy the product of your choice from the online store of Esskay Beauty at the best prices. With our customer-friendly policy and quick delivery, we endeavour to provide you with the best online shopping experience.